Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dear Mr Sena-Chief,



I was trying to avoid writing on this topic, because everytime I start thinking about it, my blood starts boiling and a lot of hatred-ness creeps in.
Hatred-ness for Right wing parties,  
Hatred-ness for people who support them, 
Hatred-ness for government's inaction against them,
Hatred-ness for the fact that so many Indians are less of human beings and more of animals. 
Hatred-ness for failure of democracy, and our constitution.
and the list can go on!!


How can that so called 'RAM-sena' not be contrite about it??How can such a belligerent act save Indian culture..howww??Whats the logic??Attacking, molesting women is our culture??Excuse me,i am a Hindu too,i dont think thats my culture and if you prove it to me that it indeed is, than I am gonna convert right away for i dont wana follow a religion which preaches this!!!

And how dare you call yourself 'RAM-Sena'??You want to hide your ghastly, illegal acts in the name of RAM??Wouldnt lord RAM consider a name-change if he comes to know about this??

I have heard Sena-chief on media, claiming that many parents were worried about their gals getting spoilt and they asked him for help!! Wow,,, and now you think they are all very thankful to you?? Were you born like this or is it the result of a concussion?

Dear Mr.Sena-Chief, have you read civics in class 10th??I am assuming you did not reach that far in your school.Anyway,if you understand english, let me tell you about 'social equality'. Why am i telling you about it?? because i am pretty sure, you have no idea about our Constitution and its Preamble!

Social equality means the absence of discrimination on the grounds only of sex, caste, colour, relegion, language, creed.

Yes, you read it right..ABSENCE OF DISCRIMINATION ON THE GROUNDS OF SEX!!

If guys can go to pubs, if guys can drink, why cant GALS???

No matter how hard i try to forget about the incident, i continue getting up, cursing you every morning.You are the reason why i did not feel patriotic on 26th JAN.

I feel so helpless.I dont want MY INDIA to become another Taliban.
I am in singapore and i know where the world has reached.I want my country to catch up fast too. While some good men are trying hard to pull India out of its evils, but others like Sena-chiefs continue to be an impediment.

11 comments:

Indian Home Maker said...

Chikki we need such voices. Many many voices in support of the Mangalore victims...
Just think how frightened the parents there must be for their daughters?! These ghastly political mileage games have to be condemned. These men are just criminals and should be in jail.

Very well expressed anger and disgust. I feel the same way. But we must hold hands and more and more of us must support the people of Karnataka and Mangalore.

Bud-Wiser said...

Yes, parents will indeed be pretty frightened to send their daughters out, which might lead them to confining their daughters to 4 walls of the house. miserable! and i dont blame them. This can happen only in 3rd world countries.
Their offence should be considered as a criminal offence and they should be brought to justice.Court should interfere in such cases where constitution is fiddled with.

Thanks for your comment.It is my 1st,i have just started. Nice to get encouragement from someone whom i follow in here.

1conoclast said...

IHM is right! We need more voices like you! Encourage your like minded friends to populate the blogosphere! Web Morchas? Gandhiji like Dandi marches on the web! Drown out the right-wing voice in our educated, progressive clamour!!!

What do you say? :-)

Bud-Wiser said...

@1conoclast

Ya, but our protest should not just remain confined to blogosphere.

I Know I want to help, but I don't know what can I really do sitting so far away.But, I try to get a consensus where ever I go and then of course, and if someone doesn't have it my way, I sit down and you know have a "healthy discussion" (shhh....don't call it brawl yet ;-)..!!

1conoclast said...

Chikki,

1. If you want to do more than just sit & write, you should visit www.neverforget.in.
2. Never underestimate the power of the pen!!!
3. Never underestimate the power of ALL your Friends, Aquaintances & Relatives becoming pro-peace, pro-liberal, pro-tolerance voices on the blogosphere! Mass movements have brought us freedom earlier & mass movements can do it again!!! :-)

1conoclast said...

Err...

What is advani's blog doing in your blogroll???????????????????????

Bud-Wiser said...

@1conoclast

1)That link is not working.

2)Ok, I will not underestimate the power of pen but I said the below lines.

"our protest should not just remain confined to blogosphere"

3)Yes, I don't underestimate the power of all my friends.By any chance did I say that?:-(

Mass movements have brought us freedom earlier & mass movements can do it again!!! :-)

Yes, lets try that our mass movement doesn't remain confined to blogosphere :)



@Advani blog in my blogroll

Ehhhh...Do you fight wars without knowing your enemy. Ok, forget wars, they say that the best way to win a debate is to know the ideas and facts your opposition can present. Infact, I remember when I was in School, no one had told me that line, But I used to do that. I would think in my mind, about the points that the next team will obviously and might come up with, and then prepare a counter attack even before going to the stage, and it sure helps.

But anyway, My motive is Blogosphere is not just to meet like minded people. That will be so Boring..Just interact with people who think like the way even I do?Nahhh...I wanna see everything..

Anonymous said...

Chikki,

Just type it in IE & hit enter: www.neverforget.in

Once you volunteer your effort will not remained only on the blogosphere! :-)

You may also want to check this out.

Sure. We must know the enemy. But reading them, about them etc. will give us that info. Advertising them on our blogs is giving them unnecessary publicity. More people may be influenced by their lies. No?

Surbhi said...

Chikki, I so hope more and more men read your blog and start thinking and feeling like you do. The world would be a better place for all of us.
More power to you and your voice.

Bud-Wiser said...

Just type it in IE & hit enter: www.neverforget.in

Ohhhh..I see. ;-)..see, i was just typing that in command prompt(DOS) and then hitting enter..!

Once you volunteer your effort will not remained only on the blogosphere! :-)

Hey, thanks for the link, I checked it out, its fab, I will be more interested in the last point "To choose ACTION over words."

I definitely plan to come back to India some day and join that mission. But till then, i guess I will have to stick to Blogosphere.

I also checked out the other "AKANSHA" thing, thts also fab, i would love to do that, so, if at all i shift to pune, i will have a look at that..But most probably, if i come to India, it will be Bangalore.:-)!!

Bud-Wiser said...

@Surbhi,

Yes, I hope the same
more and more men start reading my blog.

All though, I don't mind more and more women reading my blog too.

and i really hope they start feeling the way I do.

thx for checking out my post surbhi.

Random books from my Library