Saturday, May 29, 2010

Wiki Answers …. Almost anything..

 

Have you ever visited Wiki Answers ? It answers quite useful facts such as these :

image

Click on the image to view it clearly.

Link

I liked the question

Has shahrukh khan ever had sex?

Even more the line after that :

“The question has not been answered yet”

:-), Oh Boy! Now, thats a mystery !

image

 

Link

Another one , Just for fun

Q : “Has Kareena has exposed herself”

A : “Yes she was exposed”

:-).. Active and passive voice,, huh??

Link

There are tonnes of other.. I can do this whole day , but just one last one :

Q : “You want to marry a kashmiri girl?”

A : “Yes I want to marry a Kashmiri Girl?”

Notice the question mark .. :-)

image

Link

Fun, isn’t it??

2 comments:

Nimmy said...

:) Interesting qstns and answers..

I was crazy and obsessed with Yahoo answers,for 2 years..Stopped with much difficulty.

Bud-Wiser said...

Haha,,
2 years?? Oh my god.. Thats a lot of time that you are never getting back..:-)..

Random books from my Library