Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Not Loving it!


Here's something that a country should really be proud of :

Why-mcdonalds-is-shutting-down-in-bolivia

Apparently, "The rejection is in the minds and mentality of Bolivians", which is awesome!

I am not against McDonalds in anti-foreign investment way. It provides a wonderful option to those who really are in a hurry. I love their Mc-Spicy and don't even get me started on their perfect French Fries. I am also a big fan of Ray Kroc, the man behind the success of McDonalds.

Its just that I am really proud of those who can stay away from Fast Food. Fast Food is yummy and convenient but I hate to think of the time when McDonalds was my everyday lunch, well almost! Its really not healthy! A balanced diet is really the simplest way to a healthy life.A healthy society is far more productive than an unhealthy one - not to say that countries with McDonalds are unproductive.  The fact that McDonalds tried for 10 years and couldn't get enough Bolivians to eat their french fries and burgers is inspirational. 

The article also talks about Kellogg's failure in India. 
"According to analysts, a major reason for Kellogg’s failure was the fact that the taste of its products did not suit Indian breakfast habits."


Well that and the fact that most of us didn't have working mothers and I strongly believe that Kellogg has a better chance of success in countries with high proportion of working couples. 


No comments:

Random books from my Library