What I wanted to bring out was how every news site reported a different number of 'Indian terrorists' in the group.. I mean IBN reported 3, CNN reported 4 , and TOI reported all 9 were Indians..:-) .. and all of them claimed that this is what kasab claims.. Even Kasab will get confused seeing this..;-)
3 comments:
This is too much!! Shocking but not surprising... but if they were Indian (just in case), then that complicates it seriously!!!
Good one.
@IHM.
No, I am pretty sure Kasab is lying.
What I wanted to bring out was how every news site reported a different number of 'Indian terrorists' in the group.. I mean IBN reported 3, CNN reported 4 , and TOI reported all 9 were Indians..:-) .. and all of them claimed that this is what kasab claims.. Even Kasab will get confused seeing this..;-)
u read Kasab comments? really??? u hve that much free time?
Post a Comment